Saturday, September 13, 2014

Best Laid Plans

Really thought I would have finished my double wedding ring quilt.

Somehow working full time, being tired, 
running errands, paying bills, catching up on finances, 
going to the dentist and tramping through the snow
this week has hampered my plans to finish off this week.




I don't mind snow but when it falls on September 8 I do have a bit of a problem with that.

 




My big tree out my front didn't fair so well with all the heavy snow.
Looks like I'll loose that one branch.
Such a shame.




Because I had decided to do an extra row on my wedding ring quilt
I had to cut out a few more pieces.
That was a challenge as I had already given back the templates 
to my friend who lives a couple of hours away.  
I didn't want to wait until I could get out there 
so I made my own templates and they worked good.  

Netflix came in handy here.

I hope next week I can report a finish!

Shauna