http://www.bloglovin.com/images/faq/blogger_4.pnghttp:

Monday, January 20, 2014

Motivation . . .

. . . to clean my sewing room!!

Just came back from a quilting retreat 
and before putting everything away it looked like it was time 
to straighten up and reorganize.

It really wasn't this bad until I started pulling all my fabric out to organize.



And here is the finished . . .


I've decided that I need to go on a fabric diet.
I found fabric I forgot that I had and my mind was swirling 
with projects or ideas to use it up.


Wonder how long my fabric diet will last?

In a few days I'll show you what I worked on at the retreat.

'Til later . . .

Shauna

5 comments:

  1. My mind was swirling today too!!! And my sewing room looks alot like your "before" photo. Can't wait to see what you're working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on a fabric diet for a couple of years now, and it's wonderful! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All ways good to revisit the stash it gets the motivation and creativity going. I joined the yahoo group Stash Busters but I have not busted much of my stash. Happy sewing
    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like to pop round and tidy up for me?! I love finding forgotten fabrics ... such a treat to smile twice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabric diet! That is what I need and stash busters! All inspiring thoughts! Thanks!!! I two like to smile twice and then giggle when I get something made with the fabric! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete