Friday, July 5, 2013

Sweet Dreams

Feels so good to have a finish to show this week.

Sweet Dream quilt top finished and I'm lovin' it!

I originally blogged about it in this post.


It's for a friend at work.  This is her first baby and so very excited to share in her joy!

 It was very quick and easy to put together and I'm very happy with it.


I've decided not to put a border on it (a first for me) and had it confirmed by a couple of my blogging friends.


Started quilting this quilt and still not 100% sure how I'm going to quilt it 
nor how it's going to turn out.

I need to get it done by the August long weekend and have a week of holidays coming up so . . . .
I know what I'll be doing.

 I do love the bright colours in this quilt . . . it's happy and that is just what I named it - "Happy".
 I'll leave you now with a quote I read recently.

In our daily lives, we must see that it not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy.  
- Albert Clarke


What are you grateful for this weekend?

I'm linking up with AmandaJean at Crazy Mom Quilts.  I'm very appreciative that she allows us to link up our finishes on Fridays. 
Shauna