Saturday, June 15, 2013

Pillow Cases

It's not a very imaginative title, is it?

Perhaps I should be thinking of something more witty but the brain isn't cooperating this morning.

These again are small finishes.

Please forgive the photography as these are taken with my iphone and are not the best quality.

Really like the colours of this one.



This one still needs a mate but it's coming . . .
I like the Art Nouveau look of this one.


 These ones are just plain sweet.


Look at the beautiful flowers that my daughter sent me for my birthday.


I got a lovely phone call from my son . . . that meant so much to me!

I am still working on my Triple Irish Chain which you can see blogged here.  
I have two block done up now and loving it.

I have also been working on more HST's for this quilt that is going to be for my son.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend 
doing what you enjoy doing 
and being with who you enjoy being with (especially our dads).

I'm linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts.  Thanks again AmandaJean for hosting us.

Shauna