Thursday, May 30, 2013

Practice Makes Perfect

 . . . or at least that's what I am hoping for.

Each year I do the Governor General Awards for the University I work for
. . . . and every year I wonder why I say 'yes'.

It's a little nerve racking because you get one shot at the parchment . . .
there are no extras.

So I should have started practicing sooner but with moving last summer, 
I haven't been able to find most of my supplies. 

I did manage to put my finger on a pen and then went and bought more ink at Michaels.

Here is my result of my practicing so far.

 
Not perfect by any means.

On a different note, the sky was very spectacular the other day so had to snap a picture.



Just look at those wispy clouds.

We've had rain off and on now for a couple of days - there are puddles everywhere and I'm wishing that it was nice enough to sit outside.

I've been missing the sunshine.


Hope you are enjoying your evening!

Shauna