Saturday, March 9, 2013

'S' is for Spring . . .

Last week we had a huge dump of snow and it's been a little cold too

but today . . . . .

is absolutely beautiful 

The sun is shining, the snow is melting, the mountains look gorgeous 
and the birds are singing.

Can it get much better than that for a Saturday off??!!

My front door has been looking a little bare since the Christmas decorations came down.

I decided that I needed something 'springy' to hang on the door so went down to the local craft store to see what inspiration I could come up with.



I came home with a large 'S' and painted it a nice 'springy' green colour.

Then added the daisies at the bottom and a lovely bow.

Here it is hanging on the door.


Here's hoping that Spring is really around the corner and not just teasing us today!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend and all it brings!

Shauna