Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thankful



As we express our gratitude, 
we must never forget that 
the highest appreciation is not to utter words, 
but to live by them. 

- John F Kennedy

What a wonderful day thanksgiving is! 
It allows us to take a look at the past year and add up all of the many blessings we have. 

What are you thankful for?

Although this year has been hard in many ways,

I have my health,
a wealth of friends,
a wonderful family,
two wonderful grown children,
plenty of food for each day,
a great job,
and a place to lay my head at night.

The greatest and most significant thing that I am grateful for is the love that the Lord has for us.  

It is unconditional, vast and wide.  



Yummy turkey dinner that mom cooked.  Can you tell that I like gravy?

 


Good old standby - pumpkin pie and whipped cream.
No dieting on this day!



I have been admiring the Swoon Block for a long time now.  

Today I decided to tackle putting one together and I am in love.  

Can hardly wait to make another.



Happy thanksgiving all!

Shauna