Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Time

 I can't believe that it has been so long since I have blogged.  The days seem to be going so fast.

Lots of upcoming changes in my life.  Some good and some not so good but that's what life is made up of.  We sold our house in two weeks, much faster than anticipated.  So now to pack, move and get settled into a new life and place.

If any of you know me at all, you know that I am a huge Winnie the Pooh fan - there seems to be a fair amount of wisdom in that old bear.

"What day is it ?"  asked Pooh
"It's today," squeaked Piglet
"My favorite day," said Pooh

I am learning that there are no guarantees with life so to take everyday as it comes is the best.  If you look hard enough you will find the good in every day so then it can become your 'favorite day'.
 


The clouds in our area have been so spectacular lately so I had to snap few pictures.



What a display.


I am still working on my quilt called Three in a Box.  Only have 7 more blocks to do.  Not sure why I always feel the need that bigger is better, however, that's where I am right now.  By the time this is all put together it should be queen size.  I'm loving it!



I find that summer time is the best time to work on my hexies and I was able to make some progress the other day.



Hope you all are enjoying your summer so far.  

Shauna