Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Tribute to My Mom

My mom is the best mom ever and the older I get the more I appreciate her.

She has supported and encouraged me through everything I have experienced in life.

She was there every day of my growing up years.  

She taught me of the ways of God by living an example and taking me to church.

She made sure that my all my needs were met and many of my wants (including a dog).

She was there when I heard the news that I didn't get into Nursing School.

She was there when I got married.

She couldn't be there when Elyse was born but reached over the miles from Africa.

She came and stayed with me when Graham came into this world.

My mom has always had a great relationship with my kids and that makes my heart sing.

I know that my mom prays for me daily.

You see why my mom is the best mom ever!

I wouldn't be the person that I am today if it wasn't for my mom.

Mom, these flowers are for you.



Love you lots Mom, have a great Mother's Day!

Shauna