Sunday, February 5, 2012

Where Has the Time Gone?

Here we are already in February and I haven't posted since the middle of January.  
 Time is flying by . . . 

I have been extremely busy at work, staying late and exhausted when I get home at the end of the day.  Have been on the computer but it's been just to play a game and check in with facebook.
Does anyone else out there listen to Jango?  I quite like the mix of music that they offer especially the gospel  mix.  It really lifts you up both at the beginning of the day and at the end.  It does focus you on what really is important.

Here are a couple of pictures from the retreat I went to.  Wouldn't you know it, it was the coldest week of the whole winter season.  -25 plus!!!  Glad it has warmed up.

I started my trip by going to my good friend Wendy's place the night before.  Wendy has been one person that has been there for me through all of my ups and downs.  There is no judgement there and she is such an encourager to me - plus we have quilting in common.  

What more could a girl ask for?

Here's Lynn and Wendy working away.


 . . . and Wendy again with Jean-Ann in the back ground.


 . . . the sweat shop
Notice how nice and sunny it is outside . . . but oh so cold! 


Same pattern . . . different looks.  Both are gorgeous!

I haven't taken any pictures of my project yet.  I have most of the blocks put together and a couple that I have sewed together backwards - so there is some ripping out in my future.  Hopefully next week I'll have something to show.

Shauna