Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Little of This . . . a Little of That

Christmas has come and gone and so has the the beginning of 2012.  I hope all had a great holiday  celebrating the wonder of the season.  

My youngest sister has a two year old and my other sister is a foster mom of little children.  Always adds a neat dimension to Christmas celebrations to see things through a child's eye.  They were all so cute!

Thought I would post a picture of my Christmas Tree.  I think it was quite lovely this year.  It's been around the block a time or two but reminds me of a victorian christmas tree.




What would be a Christmas break without a puzzle to do?


I have been busy quilting too . . . here are two cathedral window pin cushions that I whipped up over the break.  They were quick and easy once I got my machine whipped into shape.  Amazing how well a machine will work when it is all cleaned and oiled up with a new needle.  Don't know why I don't do that more often!












I got the tutorial from Kim at My Go-Go Life.  You ought to try your hand at them.




Wishing everyone the best for 2012.  Only look ahead - never back!

Shauna